digiscopediary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY

Go down

NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY Empty NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY

Post  SCOOTER Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:48 am

HI TO ALL
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT SPOTING SCOPES TODAY AT SRB-GRITURN. I TOOK MY CAMERA WITH ME TO SEE IF I COULD USE IT ON A SCOPE. THEY PUT MY CAMERA WHICH IS A FUJI s5700 .I TRIED IT 0N A MIGHTY MIGDET AND A OPTICRON FIELDSCOPE IS 70 WP WITH A SDL 20 X 6O ZOOM EYEPIECES, SHUTTER RELEASE CABLE AND TRIPOD. I HAD NEVER USED A SCOPE BEFORE IT TOOK A LITTLE TIME TO GET USE TO HOW IT ALL WORKS AND WE TRIED DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND I WAS PLEASED WITH WHAT I COULD SEE AND DO. WITH THE HELP AND INFORMATION I WAS GIVEN TODAY I AM THINKING OF BUYING THIS EQUIPTMENT TO GET STARTED
AND I THINK I SHALL ENJOY DESCOPING TO GO WITH MY CAMERA. ANY TIPS WOULD BE HELPFULL. THANK YOU ALAN
SCOOTER
SCOOTER

http://rascal.galleryblogs.net

Back to top Go down

NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY Empty Re: NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:33 pm

I have never used such a large camera lens on the Mighty Midget but have used a lot of compact digital cameras on them. The results are very good indeed, I would recomend a wide HDF eyepiece if possible and also the ED scope, both are far superiour in image quality although I have also used the standard MM2 with the 15x40 zoom with good results. My favourite cameras were the Canon A85, Fuji F30 and Nikon P5000, have a look on my blog for images taken through the Mighty Midget 2 ED.

cheers

Back to top Go down

NEW TO DIGISCOPEDIARY Empty new to digiscopeing

Post  SCOOTER Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:58 am

hi robert
thanks for your help i desdid do get a opticron is 70 wp and a sdl 18x48 zoom eyepices and opticron carbon tripod and a sumsung nv15 camera kit

from opticron as a kit. the camera as 10m pixel 3x optical zoom remote contol .1gbsd. i have had it a few days know i will let you know how i get
on with it .how do i look at your blog .thank you alan
SCOOTER
SCOOTER

http://rascal.galleryblogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:50 am

Hi Alan, that is a good kit, I have seen good reports on Birdforum.net about it. You can view my blog by clicking in the globe below my name here or click here for my blog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum