digiscopediary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi foks Panosonic FX01

2 posters

Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty Hi foks Panosonic FX01

Post  revgeoff Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 pm

Thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I am very pleased to part of it. I have just bought a Panosonic FX01 and a Seben Giant Scope Ultra Zoom 20-60 x 80. Any information from other users would be greatly appreciated.
revgeoff

revgeoff

Back to top Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty welcome

Post  SCOOTER Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:55 am

Hi revgeoff

welcome to the digiscopedairy i have not been digiscopeing long . if you go to http:rascal.forumotion.com you can see my set up and some of my photos some are with my Fuji s8000 and fuji s5700 and my samsung nv15 camera opticron is 70wp scope. I put the camera setting i use. In camera setting in an earlier topic. if you like to no what i have tried. hope you get on OK with your set up let yes no how you get on. Cheers Scooter
SCOOTER
SCOOTER

http://rascal.galleryblogs.net

Back to top Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty Panasonic FX01

Post  revgeoff Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:51 am

Thanks scooter for your help. I have a fuji s7000 but that I am told is not good for digiscoping hence the Panasonic. Will let you know how I get on.
revgeoff

revgeoff

Back to top Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty Re: Hi foks Panosonic FX01

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:49 am

Hello Geoff

Looks like a great camera for Digiscoping, if it does not have Aperture Priority, try it on Sports and Portrait modes, these usually give good results. Let us know how you get on.

Back to top Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty Panosonic Lumix DMC-FX01

Post  revgeoff Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:04 am

ds62 wrote:Hello Geoff

Looks like a great camera for Digiscoping, if it does not have Aperture Priority, try it on Sports and Portrait modes, these usually give good results. Let us know how you get on.

Hi Bob,
Thanks for your kind advice. The camera does not Aperature Priority, but it seems to work well particularly on Sports Mode, and a very useful one High Sensitivity which sets the ISO rating higher when needed. The weather has not been good of late but will keep you posted and hopefully be able to post some photo's soon.
Geoff M.

revgeoff

Back to top Go down

Hi foks  Panosonic FX01 Empty Re: Hi foks Panosonic FX01

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum