digiscopediary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination

Go down

Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination Empty Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination

Post  derekhollis Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Greetings - I am a newcomer to this forum. Have any of you any experience with the following combination "Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 camera"? I am thinking of buying these. Any thoughts you are able to share will be welcome, and thanks in anticipation.
DH
derekhollis
derekhollis

Back to top Go down

Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination Empty The best of the first

Post  derekhollis Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 pm

The best of the first digiscoping pictures are on my Facebook page in the photo album "X peri ments".... for those who have access to FaceBook - you may need to send a "Friend Request" to access them... just ask (and say you're on the digiscopediaryforum) Derek Hollis
derekhollis
derekhollis

Back to top Go down

Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination Empty Opticron/Smsung NV100HD combination

Post  derekhollis Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:28 am

After an unfortunate experience with the Nikon digiscoping kit, I am now looking at buying an Opticron GS 665 GA ED with the Opticron NV100 Maxi Samsung camera kit. Anybody used this? Any advice about it? Should I be buying an HDF zoom eyepiece or HDF 35x eyepiece? Presumably the 35x, and use the zoom on the camera - am I right? Still a beginner!
derekhollis
derekhollis

Back to top Go down

Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination Empty Re: Nikon 65 scope and Nikon Coolpix P5100 combination

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down