digiscopediary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikon ED80 scope + D80 camera

2 posters

Go down

Nikon ED80 scope + D80 camera Empty Nikon ED80 scope + D80 camera

Post  kenwin5 Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a Nikon ED80 scope which I am using with a Nikon D80 DSLR camera. I'm getting mixed results with it, much of it I guess due to my inexperience. Is there anybody else using the same or similar combination of equipment? It would be good to discuss results etc. Ken

kenwin5

Back to top Go down

Nikon ED80 scope + D80 camera Empty Re: Nikon ED80 scope + D80 camera

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:33 am

Hi Ken,
I think there seems to be lots more problems when using DSLR cameras compared to small digital point n shoots when digiscoping, I have read on Birdforum.net of many users being successful using DSLR but in my findings over the past 3 years the likes of the F30's and P5000's work as good as any. Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post  SCOOTER Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 am

Hi David welcome to Digiscopediary if you go to my blog at http//rascal.forumotion.com you can see my set up and some of my digiscopeing photos
i have not been doing this very long . Your set up looks very good if you can let us see some of your digiscopeing or dslr photos. Put them in the gallery.
I would like to move up to dslr at some point. I have been looking at the canon eos 450 or Nikon D40 i am not sure yet . i will keep looking
hope your digiscopeing goes well. Cheers Scooter
SCOOTER
SCOOTER

http://rascal.galleryblogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down